Ali Fazal balances Bobby Jasoos and Khamoshiyan

Written By Myanmar on Monday 7 July 2014 | 10:23


Vidya Balan's gentle co-star Ali Fazal can't praise the Bhatts enough for letting him promote Bobby Jasoos while shooting for Khamoshiyan. "To be honest, I was worried about how I'd manage both my commitments. But the Bhatts have gone out of their way to let me promote Bobby Jasoos while I shoot their film."


Ali was dismayed to read reports suggesting there is a problem in promoting Bobby Jasoos. "It would have been heartbreaking if I couldn't be present to promote Bobby Jasoos. Firstly, because Dia Mirza and Sahil Sangha are such fabulous producers. And secondly, because Bobby Jasoos is such a major break for me as an actor. I got into it knowing fully well that an actress of Vidya Balan's stature was playing the title role. I never imagined my role would shape up so well. I can proudly say I contribute to the plot and storytelling and that the film wouldn't be the same without my character."


Ali Fazal would be shooting for new director Karan Dara's Khamoshiyan in Kashmir.


The young actor says he has always longed to go to the Valley. "I've never visited Kashmir. My father went to college in Srinagar. I was waiting for a chance to visit the city and the Valley that parents speak so fondly of."


Ali's joy knew no bounds when his producer Mukesh Bhatt announced that Khamoshiyan would be shot in Kashmir. "We will be shooting for 15 days in September in Kashmir. I can't wait to get to Kashmir. Shooting for Khamoshiyan is such a learning experience. Mahesh Bhatt Saab comes regularly on the sets. Vikram Bhatt is there. It's like being in cinema school. I enjoy shooting with my co-star Sapna Pabbi. I am yet to shoot with Gurmeet Chowdhary. I don't have many scenes with him."


Ali's next release is the Rohan Sippy produced Sonali Cable.


About the title he jokes, "After two films Bobby Jasoos and Sonali Cable named after the leading lady I am hoping one of my films would be named after the male lead."




Article source: http://bollywood.myanmaronlinecentre.com/2014/07/07/ali-fazal-balances-bobby-jasoos-and-khamoshiyan/

0 comments:

Post a Comment